Technically, this is set before last week’s Angel. It’s also a new episode stuck before weeks of reruns before the new episodes come back in force this April. Spoilerish random thoughts are below.
Why did this have to be the last new episode in a month? I want more, dammit! Great moments include:
- “Not you, Richard.”
- The running joke about chains.
- “He sounds pretty effeminate.”
- Frat boy body counts.
- Giles’ conversation with Wood in the basement.
- “Nice little ditty.” (I know I’ll never think of The Friendly Giant the same way again.)
- Spike’s conversations with the women of his past.
- “By the way, love the jacket.”