Here’s this week’s listing, which isn’t terribly impressive.
First, the DVD releases:
- Alpha Dog
- The Best of the Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet
- Beverly Hills 90210 – Season Two
- Clint Eastwood Western Icon Collection: Includes “High Plains Drifter,” “Joe Kidd,” and “Two Mules for Sister Sara.”
- A Collection of 2006 Academy Award Nominated Short Films
- Dinosaurs – The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons: Not the momma!
- Fletch (The “Jane Doe” Edition): This is my favourite Chevy Chase film.
- The Formula: With Marlon Brando and George C. Scott.
- Happily N’ever After
- The Hitcher
- The King of Queens – The Complete Eighth Season: I’ve caught the tail end of this before “Smallville” sometimes. I’ve never been really impressed by it, but if it lasted eight seasons, somebody must be enjoying it.
- Little Children
- Melrose Place – The Second Season
- Modern Masters – In The Studio with George Perez
- An Officer and a Gentleman: A Special Collector’s Edition.
- Richard Gere Triple Feature: Includes “An Officer and a Gentleman,” “Primal Fear” and “Runaway Bride.”
- The Romance Collection: Includes “The Lake House,” “The Phantom of the Opera” and “You’ve Got Mail.”
- The Sandlot 3 – Heading Home
- Tyrone Power: The Swashbuckler Box Set: Includes “Blood and Sand,” “Son of Fury,” “The Black Rose,” “Prince of Foxes,” and “The Captain From Castille.”
- Van Damme Collector’s Set: Includes “Kickboxer,” “Replicant,” and “Universal Soldier.”
- What I Like About You – The Complete First Season
- Will and Grace – Season Six
Now, the Blu-Ray releases:
Here are the HD DVD releases:
Finally, the pick of the week. It’s a pretty weak selection this time around. I’d recommend one of two things:
- Last week, I had a hard time deciding between Columbo and WKRP. This week, go pick up the other one.
- The second option is to wait for next week, which has a few decent choices (including the complete second season of Battlestar Galactica, in the form of a shrink wrapped packaging of the season 2.0 and 2.5 collections, among other notables.)