We’ve run across a few oddball stories or links in the past week that we feel are worth sharing, but don’t really fit into any of our existing categories. (See below.) To kludge this particular article into one of our categories, I’ll ask the Bureau this question: do you want to see more articles like this one?
- These shepherds finally make their job seem fun.
- Some Gray Guy reveals the true purpose of Facbook.
- A real life Spider-Man came to an eight year old boy’s rescue.
- Whatever you do, try not to think about the pink elephant.
- There’s a rather large live action role playing game that played out in Russia recently.
Have you run across anything you’d like to share?