We are at the two thirds mark of our summer school. This week’s lesson: Quanta, Quanta Everywhere.
- Lesson 1: Classical Thinking: Why Does It Fail?
- Lesson 2: Curiouser and Curiouser
- Lesson 3: Enter Heisenberg, Exit Common Sense
- Lesson 4: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Virtual Particle Exchange
- Lesson 5: Let There Be Quantized Electromagnetic Radiative Energy
- Lesson 6: Quanta, Quanta Everywhere
- Lesson 7: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Lesson 8: One and One and One is Three
- Lesson 9: Like a Record, Baby