It’s a hectic week now, and things are likely going to
stay that way while some of these summer events play
out. Complete listings are here
- BATMAN THRILLKILLER TP NEW PTG – Does anyone know
which story arc
- BITE CLUB VAMPIRE CRIME UNIT #1 (OF 5) (MR) – A
- EX MACHINA SPECIAL #1 (OF 2) (MR)
- GREEN LANTERN NO FEAR HC – Collecting the first
unreviewed) issues of the new series.
- MAN-BAT #1 (OF 5) – The third new series to launch
today from DC.
- SUPERMAN IN THE EIGHTIES – Another era
- ANNIHILATION NOVA #1 (OF 4) – I like the
character, but the art
turned me off.
- AVENGERS & POWER PACK ASSEMBLE #1 (OF 4) – A new
- BOOK OF LOST SOULS #6 – End of the first arc of
the JMS series.
- CAPTAIN AMERICA #17 – This title was Wizard’s pick
for book of the
year last year, thanks to Brubaker’s writing.
- DAREDEVIL #84 – Brubaker’s on this one, too, and
things up pretty well.
- ESSENTIAL WOLVERINE VOL 4 TP – The first three
enjoyable enough for me to get the fourth.
- FANTASTIC FOUR VISIONARIES GEORGE PEREZ VOL 2 TP –
reviewing this on DVD-ROM. Those takes ages to read,
the number of issues involved. (In this case, about
550.) I may
chunk it off into runs by a particular creative
- NEW AVENGERS #18 – Perhaps the New Avengers will
be in this one.
- NEW MUTANTS CLASSIC VOL 1 TP – This one is
tempting, for sure.
Back to the original issues. I’d rather have either
an Essential, or
a DVD-ROM with all the secondary and tertiary
- SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN #25 – “Feral”
- SPIDER-MAN THE OTHER HC – This will get me caught
up with all of
the current (non-Unlimited) Spider-Man titles, and get
back up to date
on the reviews.
- SPIDER-WOMAN ORIGIN #5 (OF 5) – Ending this
series. Is anyone
here reading it? How is it?
- SQUADRON SUPREME #2 – The title this week that
excites me most.
- WOLVERINE ORIGINS #1 – A new title to deal with
for his past and the House of M fallout.