This will be a light week for me, which will give me a chance to catch up on my other reviews.
Dark Horse Comics
- STAR WARS LEGACY #5
- STAR WARS REBELLION (NEW PTG) #1
- 52 WEEK #26 – That’s half a year, and they’ve maintained a weekly schedule. That’s impressive in itself.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #3
- MIDNIGHTER #1
- NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET #2
- SUPERMAN CONFIDENTIAL #1
- AVENGERS NEXT #1 (OF 5) – I ordered this thinking it was about the post-Civil War team, and later learned it’s set in the future Spider-Girl universe. I’ll check it out, anyway.
- CRIMINAL #2 (MR) – The first issue of this Brubaker title was great, and has nothing to do with superheroes, so it could be a good tool to introduce people to the medium who have no interest in superpowers or Archie.
- DAILY BUGLE NOVEMBER NEWSPAPER REPLACEMENT – Yes, they’re now printing the Daily Bugle.
- FANTASTIC FOUR THE END #1 (OF 6) – This one is written and pencilled by Alan Davis. The Stan Lee and John Romita Jr. version of “FF: The End” will come out later under a different title.
- INCREDIBLE HULK #100 – Includes a Civil War backup story. I’ll be picking that up and reviewing that little tale some time this week.
- SPIDER-MAN AND POWER PACK #1 (OF 4) – A new miniseries that includes the backup story tying into the “Guiding Light” that appeared in last week’s “Civil War: Choosing Sides.”
- UNCANNY X-MEN #480 – Brubaker’s run continues.