February 23, 2007
I think all fans would love to see this done well, but Hollywood history is rife with team-ups and crossovers that should never have seen the first frame.
Still, both a Justice League and an Avengers film may be in the works.
February 23, 2007 @ 3:53 pm
And….Your ideal cast would be…?
February 23, 2007 @ 7:04 pm
Your ideal cast would be…?
Limiting choices to actors available now:
– Batman – Christian Bale did a great job. Keep him.
– Superman – Routh wasn’t bad, and that character should be played by an unknown or someone who has already done the role, so we might as well keep him.
– Captain Marvel – George Eads from CSI. He’s fit with the right jawline, but still looks young enough to pull off the magical teenager bit.
– Wonder Woman – Again, an unknown would be the best choice, but preferably the same as that movie in development.
– Green Lantern – Denzel Washington as John Stewart, or Jenson Ackles as Kyle Rayner. I can’t think of a good candidate for Hal Jordan at the moment.
– The Flash – Again, I can’t think of a good candidate. Again, I’d probably take an unknown. The critical thing is that the casting of the Flash and Green Lantern would have to be the kind of casting that pulls off the "buddy cop" movie.
– Martian Manhunter – CGI or makeup body and Carl Lumley on the voice duties.
February 23, 2007 @ 8:19 pm
Re: Captain MarvelBilly Batson (the child who turns into CM) is not a teen-ager. He is about 8 or 9 years old. He has to be played by a child, so CM can be played by an arbitrary adult.
February 24, 2007 @ 12:16 pm
– Captain Marvel – George Eads from CSI. He’s fit with the
Michael C. Hall could be good in that role … or Christopher Gorham if they want someone younger (he’s not much younger, but he looks a lot more)
The only downside with Gorham is that he already kind of did the super hero thing with Jake2.0 … it might be like trying to have Tom Welling play aquaman
Please login to comment.
Back to top