The complete list can be found here.
Dark Horse Comics
- BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #2 – Should I keep reviewing these individually, or review them in batches?
- 52 WEEK #48
- DETECTIVE COMICS #831
- NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET #7
- NIGHTWING #131 – Judging by Ion, this title will be significant to DC’s big picture fairly soon.
- SHOWCASE PRESENTS LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES VOL 1
- SUPERMAN #661
- SUPERMAN BATMAN #33
- ANNIHILATION HERALDS OF GALACTUS SILVER SURFER FIRELORD
- AVENGERS INITIATIVE #1 – The miniseries was upgraded to an ongoing based on initial orders. This will also be on my review schedule. (I’m out of town until Friday, so the reviews may still be a week away, but they’ll come.)
- DARK TOWER GUNSLINGER BORN #3 (OF 7) – Available in two additional variant covers.
- ESSENTIAL SPIDER-MAN VOL 8 – GIT Corp’s DVD-ROMs have saved me a bundle on Essentials.
- FALLEN SON DEATH OF CAPTAIN AMERICA WOLVERINE – Again, I’m debating between individual issue reviews, and a full series review. Given the nature of the title, with independant related chapters and rotating artists, I’m leaning toward individual issue reviews.
- FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #19
- IMMORTAL IRON FIST #4 – The only Brubaker title I’m not collecting, and I suspect I may come to regret that.
- INCREDIBLE HULK #105 – Planet Hulk continues, for a little while.
- MARVEL ZOMBIES ARMY OF DARKNESS #2 (OF 5) – The Marvel Zombies face off against Ash.
- MS MARVEL #14 – Part of the Initiative. Given the volume of titles in the Initiative, and the final tally of what the Civil War cost me, I’m passing on these. The next complete event I’ll pick up is World War Hulk.
- OMEGA FLIGHT #1 – Recently downgraded from an ongoing to a miniseries based on advance orders, but the preview reviews I’ve seen have all been very positive.
- RUNAWAYS #25 – Joss Whedon takes over as writer with this issue. I’ll review it after I get caught up reviewing the rest of the series. (I have all seven digests, but have only read four. With Whedon on board, I’ll have to catch up fast.)