The complete list is available here, as usual.
- BRAVE AND THE BOLD #4
- CATWOMAN #68
- COUNTDOWN 45
- FLASH THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE #13 – The final issue. Orders for issue 14 will be replaced by “All Flash #1,” and orders for issue 15 will be replaced with “Flash #231,” both written by Mark Waid. Full details on the switch are here and here.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #10
- ROBIN #163
- SPIRIT #7
- SUPERMAN BATMAN VOL 5 THE ENEMIES AMONG US – I haven’t written the review, but this wasn’t a bad story arc at all. If you’ve enjoyed the rest of the series, you’ll probably enjoy this.
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #541
- ANNIHILATION CONQUEST PROLOGUE
- CAPTAIN AMERICA #27
- FALLEN SON DEATH OF CAPTAIN AMERICA SPIDER-MAN – Expect a review by the end of the weekend. When the final “Fallen Son” issue hits in two or three weeks, I’ll finally wrap up the Civil War series we’ve been doing here.
- GHOST RIDER #12 – The first in a two issue World War Hulk crossover. I’ll review issues 12 and 13 together next month.
- HEROES FOR HIRE #11 – The first of a five part crossover, which will be reviewed as a whole when issue 15 hits.
- INCREDIBLE HULK #107 – Also a World War Hulk crossover, and the second in a five part crossover with this title. Again, the entire crossover will be reviewed as a whole.
- IRON MAN #19 – The first in a two part World War Hulk crossover. Review with #20.
- MARVEL SPOTLIGHT CAPTAIN AMERICA REMEMBERED
- MIGHTY AVENGERS MOST WANTED FILES
- MOON KNIGHT #11 – Now branded part of the Initiative crossover.
- ORSON SCOTT CARDS WYRMS #5 (OF 6)
- SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN #38 – One of the last issues of the series. After the upcoming “One More Day” event, “Sensational Spider-Man” and “Friendly-Neighbourhood Spider-Man” will both be cancelled, and “Amazing Spider-Man” will shift to a thrice-a-month shipping schedule. Details here.
- THUNDERBOLTS GUARDIAN PROTOCOLS TP – Collects the issues between the Civil War crossover and the recent redraft under Warren Ellis.
- ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR VOL 3 HC – Collects the unreviewed issues 21-32, which introduces the Marvel Zombies for the first time.
- ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR VOL 8 DEVILS – Includes the introduction of Ultimate Diablo and the return of Ultimate Mole Man. UFF is, in my opinion, the least inspiring of the Ultimate titles. It’s not bad, but it’s often mediocre, possibly due to the constantly rotating creative staff.
- ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #110 – The end of the thus-far excellent “Ultimate Knights” storyline, and Mark Bagley’s final full issue as penciller. (Issue #111 will have Bagley and Stuart Immonen tag teaming to pass the torch.)
- X-MEN ENDANGERED SPECIES ONE-SHOT – This sets up the big fall event that I’m going to pass on, as I’m simply not reading enough X-titles to justify picking the whole thing up.