A little late. Sorry gang. I’m sure you we’re all dying to see this review.
Title: Journey to the End of the Knight
Justin Bruening as Mike Traceur
Deanna Russo as Sarah Graiman
Paul Campbell as Billy Morgan
Mark Adair-Rios as Jay Hunt
Mark Adair-Rios as Zoe Chae
Bruce Davison as Charles Graiman
Sydney Tamiia Poitier as Carrie Ruvai
To stop a weapons smuggling operation, Mike infultrates a drag racing gang with the assistance of a former Army buddy.
- Actually reminded me of an old Knight Rider episode.
- “Yeah, I switched cars.” Nice cover.
- Thank goodness they found another excuse to get Sarah’s clothes off.
- Recycled effects are going to get really tedious (turbo-boost animation)
- Doesn’t seem to be a lot of consistancy between who Michael knows and who he doesn’t from his Special Forces days.
Originality: 2 out of 6. The Fast and the Furious: Knight Rider Edition.
Effects: 4/6. Still good, but I’m going to start knocking points off if they continue to recycle certain effects.
Story: 2/6. At least they’re being self-aware about the alpha-male pissing contest. At any rate, if you didn’t see the end coming a mile away, get your eyes checked.
Acting: 2/6. Again with the brooding “I want to know about my past” look? Way too little of the funnier support cast.
Production: 4/6. Some damn nice cars there.
Emotional response: 2/6. Meh. A little too light, but it did remind me of old Knight Rider episodes.
Overall: 2/6. Still not getting any traction (see what I did there). They need to either go whole-hog with fun or crank up the tension. They’re straddling the fence and entertaining virtually no one.
“Journey to the End of the Knight” receives eighteen out of forty-two.