As usual, the complete list is available here.
Dark Horse Comics
- BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #24
- CHRONICLES OF CONAN TP VOL 17 CREATION QUEST
- STAR WARS OMNIBUS EMISSARIES AND ASSASSINS – I think this is a collection of older stuff, and not new material.
- AUTHORITY #9
- BATMAN BATTLE FOR THE COWL MAN BAT #1
- BILLY BATSON AND THE MAGIC OF SHAZAM #4
- DEAD ROMEO #1 (OF 6)
- FLASH REBIRTH #1 (OF 5) – From the creative team that brought us Green Lantern: Rebirth. If this is half that good, I’m on board for the long haul.
- JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #25
- PREACHER # 1 SPECIAL EDITION
- SCALPED #27
- SUPERMAN BATMAN #57
- TRINITY #44
- SAVAGE DRAGON #146
- AGENTS OF ATLAS #3 – Dark Reign
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #590
- ASTONISHING TALES #3
- AVENGERS INVADERS #9 (OF 12)
- BLACK PANTHER 2 #3 – Dark Reign
- CABLE #13 – Messiah War. I heard good things about last week’s one shot, but held off on getting it myself after my experience with Messiah Complex.
- CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS 70TH ANNIV SPECIAL #1
- DARK REIGN FANTASTIC FOUR #2 (OF 5)
- DEADPOOL #9 – Dark Reign, and part 3 of 4 of “Magnum Opus,” running through Deadpool and Thunderbolts.
- DEADPOOL CLASSIC TP VOL 02
- INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #12 – Dark Reign
- NEW AVENGERS REUNION #2 (OF 4) – Dark Reign
- OFFICIAL INDEX TO MARVEL UNIVERSE #4
- PRIDE & PREJUDICE #1 (OF 5)
- SECRET WARRIORS #3 – This title is off to a great start.
- WAR OF KINGS #2 (OF 6) – The highest priority review this week, followed by “Buffy” and “Flash: Rebirth.”
- WHAT IF TP SECRET WARS
All of the Dark Horse “Omnibus” releases contain older stuff. They’re a great way to fill in a collection or get introduced to a series that’s been out of print for awhile.
Check out Chad’s News
Looks like my nicely-formatted comment got flagged as spam (or perhaps is awaiting moderation).
All of Dark Horse’s “Omnibus” releases contain old comics that are out of print. The Omnibuses are a great way to fill in a collection or get familiar with an older series that’s no longer available.
How do I specify a picture for my profile, so that I don’t get the default?
In the true Web 2.0 tradition that’s been outsourced to gravatar. As a dubious bonus, any other Web site that uses their service will show the same avatar.
So does it just show up magically after I setup my gravatar stuff, or do I have to do something else?