This week’s lesson begins to cover item response theory at levels typically reserved for graduate level work.
- Lesson one: Assessment – who is it for?
- Lesson two: Broad Types of Assessment
- Lesson three: Validity, Reliability and Item Bias
- Lesson four: Norm Referenced Assessments
- Lesson five: Criterion Referenced Assessments
- Lesson six: Single Classroom Analysis
- Lesson seven: Parametric Item Response Theory
- Lesson eight: Computerized Adaptive Testing
- Lesson nine: Nonparametric Item Response Theory
Once again, I would like to thank my proofreaders: Rob MacDonald and Dorothy Wassenaar.