As is typical for the first week in a month with five Wednesdays, the list is a bit light. The complete list of titles is available here.
- CHIP N DALE RESCUE RANGERS #1
- IRREDEEMABLE #20
Dark Horse Comics
- BUFFY VAMPIRE SLAYER #39 LAST GLEAMING PT 4 (OF 5) – The penultimate issue in season eight. I’ll try to manage a “full season” review when the last issue drops in January.
- STAR WARS OLD REPUBLIC #6 (OF 6) BLOOD OF EMPIRE PT 3 (OF 3)
- ACTION COMICS ANNUAL #13
- BATMAN 80 PAGE GIANT 2010 #1
- BATMAN CONFIDENTIAL #51
- BATMAN ORPHANS #1 (OF 2)
- BRIGHTEST DAY #15
- DC COMICS PRESENTS BATMAN BEYOND #1
- RESIDENT EVIL #6 (OF 6)
- SECRET SIX #28
- ANT-MAN & WASP #2 (OF 3)
- CHAOS WAR GOD SQUAD #1
- DAREDEVIL #512 – The final issue of the “Shadowland” tie-in. Next month, it becomes a Black Panther title, with T’Challa taking over as Hell’s Kitchen’s man without fear.
- GENERATION HOPE #2
- HEROES FOR HIRE #1 – Spinning out of Shadowland, and the new home for writing team Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning, aka DnA, now that the Marvel Cosmic universe is wrapped up for the moment.
- IRON MAN THOR #2 (OF 4) – Also by DnA.
- SHADOWLAND #5 (OF 5) – I’ll try to get a review of the main event for this and another for “Thanos Imperative” up shortly.
- SHE-HULKS #2 (OF 4)
- TASKMASTER #4 (OF 4) – I’ve enjoyed a lot of this series to date, but it’s the kind of miniseries where issue 4 will make or break the whole thing.
- WOLVERINE BEST THERE IS #1
- WOMEN OF MARVEL #2 (OF 2)