As always, I’ve gone to this
page and listed the titles that caught my eye.
- BATMAN HUSH RETURNS TP – A prominent character
from Batman’s past
isn’t actually dead…
- BATMAN ILLUSTRATED BY NEAL ADAMS VOL 3 HC – One of
his most famous
- DC UNIVERSE THE STORIES OF ALAN MOORE – This trade
collects a lot
of the individual and fill-in issues, rather than the
Swamp Thing run.
- BOOK OF LOST SOULS #4 – JMS’ Icon series
continues. I’ll look for
the TPB version.
- ESSENTIAL AVENGERS VOL 5 TP – The Essential
continues. A “40 Years Of…” DVD-ROM is due out,
with the most
recent release date in March.
- EXILES #75 – The World Tour continues. This is
where I’ll go back
to getting issues, though I won’t read them until I’ve
got the next
trade, collecting issues 69-74.
- MARVEL KNIGHTS 4 VOL 4 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS HAPPEN
EVERY DAY TP –
Another collection of the secondary title.
- SHE-HULK 2 #4 – With issue 100 come and gone,
they’re back to the
latest set of numbers.
- ULTIMATE EXTINCTION #1 (OF 5) – The third part of
Galactus story starts this week.
- ULTIMATE X-MEN #66 – This is the start of a new
story arc. I’ll
get the issue, but I’ll wait on reading it until I get
the trade about