The complete list is in the usual spot.
- 52 WEEK #22
- DETECTIVE COMICS #824
- INFINITE CRISIS HC – I’m tempted, but strongly suspect it’s not a good jumping on point for those of us who haven’t read Identity Crisis, Crisis on Infinite Earths, or any of the Countdown to Infinite Crisis titles.
- NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET #1
- AMAZING SPIDER-GIRL #0 – The relaunch.
- CRIMINAL #1 – An Ed Brubaker crime comic. It’s not genre, so it may not get reviewed, but given the strength of the other Brubaker titles I’ve read and his five Eisner nominations, I have high hopes. I’ve been told it’s excellent, and could serve to induct those who don’t like superheroes into the comic book medium.
- DOCTOR STRANGE OATH #1 (OF 5)
- FANTASTIC FOUR #540 – A Civil War tie in, and likely J. Michael Straczynski’s second last issue.
- FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #13
- GIANT SIZE WOLVERINE #1
- INCREDIBLE HULK #99 – Planet Hulk continues.
- IRREDEEMABLE ANT-MAN #1 – By Robert Kirkman, well reviewed.
- MARVEL TEAM-UP #25 – The final issue of another well reviewed title, that was written by Robert Kirkman from start to finish. (It launched in a busy month; I was tempted, but other titles edged it out.)
- MAX SAMPLER (MR)