The complete list is available here. Note that some markets will get the shipments tomorrow due to Remembrance/Veteren’s Day. It’s also a generally light week, without too many high profile monthly issues, no Final Crisis or Secret Invasion titles, and a number of decent collected editions.
Dark Horse Comics
- BTVS SEASON 8 TP VOL 03 WOLVES AT THE GATE – Issues 12-15 are the issues I’m behind on reviewing. I’ll get to them later this week, once the event title reviews are caught up.
- 100 BULLETS #97
- ACTION COMICS #871 – New Krypton
- BATMAN CACOPHONY #1 (OF 3) – Written by Kevin Smith. DC didn’t solicit anything until the first two scripts were in, and have published photos of the cover to script three, in an attempt to convince people Smith will hit his deadlines this time.
- DETECTIVE COMICS #850 – Batman R.I.P.
- GREEN LANTERN CORPS #30
- JLA AVENGERS – Paperback edition of the four issue mini from a few years ago.
- JSA KINGDOM COME SPECIAL SUPERMAN #1
- LEGION OF SUPER HEROES IN THE 31ST CENTURY #20
- NIGHTWING #150 – Batman R.I.P.
- SUPERMAN BATMAN VS VAMPIRES WEREWOLVES #3 (OF 6)
- TRINITY #24
- GHOSTBUSTERS THE OTHER SIDE #2
- STAR TREK MIRROR IMAGES #5
- MICE TEMPLAR #6
- SAVAGE DRAGON #140
- WALKING DEAD #54
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #577
- CIVIL WAR HC
- DARK TOWER TREACHERY #3 (OF 6)
- NEW EXILES #14
- NEW X-MEN BY MORRISON ULTIMATE COLL TP BOOK 03
- STAND CAPTAIN TRIPS #3 (OF 5)
- THUNDERBOLTS WARREN ELLIS TP VOL 02 CAGED ANGELS
- WOLVERINE #69 – Old Man Logan finally continues
- X-MEN MAGNETO TESTAMENT #3 (OF 5)