The complete list can be found here. The next two weeks have some very nice trade paperbacks.
Dark Horse Comics
- STAR WARS KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC #15
- 52 WEEK #49
- ALL STAR SUPERMAN #7
- CRISIS AFTERMATH THE SPECTRE TP
- FRIDAY THE 13TH #5
- GREEN ARROW #73 – The final issue approaches.
- GREEN LANTERN CORPS #11
- JLA CLASSIFIED #37
- SANDMAN MYSTERY THEATRE SLEEP OF REASON #5 (OF 5)
- TALES OF THE UNEXPECTED #7 (OF 8)
- TRIALS OF SHAZAM #6 (OF 12)
- WONDER WOMAN #7
- BATTLESTAR GALACTICA CYLON APOCALYPSE #2
- BATTLESTAR GALACTICA ZAREK #4 – Finishing this miniseries.
- CIVIL WAR TP – Collecting the seven issue series. I’ll review the group in detail when the dust has settled and the last three crossovers and spinoffs wrap up, which should be next month.
- GHOST RIDER #10 – Continuing the Civil War crossover, I expect. Issues 8 and 9 had the “Casualties of War” banner without appearing on the Civil War checklist, so I have to guess when the crossover ends.
- HEROES FOR HIRE VOL 1 CIVIL WAR TP – Includes the three issue Civil War crossover I reviewed, and the two (unreviewed) issues that followed.
- IRON MAN #16 – The copies that landed in bookstores last month escaped the pulping the rest of the run had, as the printer put the pages in out of order. Today’s shipment should be corrected.
- LONERS #1 (OF 6) – Spinning out of Runaways.
- NEW AVENGERS #29 – Part of the Initiative. The New Avengers meet the Mighty Avengers.
- NOVA #1 – I’ll be collecting this series, so I’ll review the first issue now, and the first story arc when I’ve got all the issues that will appear in the first TPB.
- SPIDER-MAN FANTASTIC FOUR #1 (OF 4) – This was tempting, but I decided to pass.
- SPIDER-MAN REIGN PREMIERE HC – I’ve heard nothing but great things about this out-of-continuity series.
- THUNDERBOLTS #113 – Also a part of the Initiative. I’ve really enjoyed Ellis’ work to date.
- UNCANNY X-MEN #485 – Part 11 of the 12 part “Rise and Fall of the Shi’Ar Empire” story that kicks off Ed Brubaker’s run.