As usual, the complete list is here.
- ALIENS VS PREDATOR OMNIBUS VOL 1
- BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #4 – The top of my reading list. Review this weekend.
- BIRDS OF PREY #107 – Gail Simone’s run draws to a close before she takes over Wonder Woman.
- COUNTDOWN 47
- DETECTIVE COMICS #833
- NIGHTWING #133
- OUTSIDERS #48
- SUPERMAN #663
- SUPERNATURAL ORIGINS #2 – I’m really tempted, but often let down by tie-in comics, so I haven’t tried it yet.
- BATTLESTAR GALACTICA #10
- BATTLESTAR GALACTICA CYLON APOCALYPSE #4
- AVENGERS INITIATIVE #3 – This has been a pleasant surprise. I actually care about characters I’ve never seen before this series, which is a good sign. I’m hoping that the rumours about Slott and Wieringo taking over Amazing Spider-Man after JMS leaves are true.
- BULLET POINTS TP – The JMS alternate Marvel history series.
- CIVIL WAR IRON MAN TP – An entertaining set including these, these, and this.
- CIVIL WAR MARVEL UNIVERSE TP – This is the collection of the random one-shots reviewed here, here, here and here.
- DARK TOWER GUNSLINGER BORN #5 (OF 7)
- ESSENTIAL SILVER SURFER VOL 2 TP – In my opinion, the only reason to skip out on this is because you plan to get the forthcoming “Fantastic Four / Silver Surfer” combination DVD-ROM with every issue of “Silver Surfer” ever published, as well as all but the most recent issues of “Fantastic Four.” (ie. up to the January 2007 cover date.)
- IRON MAN #18 – Another pleasant surprise.
- MARVEL ZOMBIES ARMY OF DARKNESS #4 (OF 5)
- MS MARVEL #16
- NEW WARRIORS #1 – This Civil War spinoff is apparantly doing the flipside of the original “Thunderbolts” concept. That was a group of established villains acting like heroes under new identities; this is a group of established heroes acting in violation of the Registration Act under new identities.
- OMEGA FLIGHT #3 (OF 5)
- UNCANNY X-MEN #487 – Brubaker just finished the 12 issue “Rise and Fall of the Shi-Ar Empire,” which will be reviewed before the TPB comes out. I can’t wait to see what he follows it up with.