The Razzie awards are celebrating their 30th anniversary this year. Not only did they “honour” this year’s worst theatrical output, but they’ve also pointed out some notables from the entire decade.
This year’s worst output:
- Worst Picture: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (which we still haven’t reviewed; perhaps we should)
- Worst Actress: Sandra Bullock for All About Steve. She accepted the award in person.
- Worst Actor: all three Jonas brothers for Jonas Brothers: The 3-D Concert Experience
- Worst Screen Couple: Sandra Bullock and Bradley Cooper for All About Steve
- Worst Supporting Actress: Sienna Miller for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (also eligible for review)
- Worst Supporting Actor: Billy Ray Cyrus for Hannah Montana: The Movie
- Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel: Land of the Lost
- Worst Director: Michael Bay for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Worst Screenplay: Ehren Kruger, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
The worst of the entire decade:
- Worst Picture: Battlefield Earth
- Worst Actor: Eddie Murphy for Norbit, Adventures of Pluto Nash, Meet Dave, and more
- Worst Actress: Paris Hilton for House of Wax (reviewable), Repo: The Genetic Opera and more